My feet X ICNY Sport x PUMA x Triumphant Scoop
Im not the athletic type, but like most New Yorkers, I’m pretty active (as if I have a choice), so ICNY and PUMA’s latest collab has indeed been a great fit for me.
One of Puma’s latest collaborations come as a celebration of wearable technology, function and comfort, and in homage to the evolution & journey of a Brooklyn-born sportswear brand, ICNY Sport.
PUMA x ICNY All Reflective shoe
- Lace closure for a snug fit, with Trinomic lace jewel
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Reflective piping
- Waterproof reversed zip pocket
- Underarm zip welt vents in seams.
- Adjustable cuffs.
Puma x ICNY Performance Pants
- Self fabric elastic waistband and cuffs
- Front zip water resistant pockets
- Back zip water resistant pocket
- Reflective piping throughout
Running on the expertise of ICNY’s reflective technology and PUMA’s rich sporting history, I found their debut designs to be practical, purposeful, and packed with style.
A product review that I’m excited to drop this week specifically for the relaunch of Triumphant Scoop. Also nominated by Highsnobiety.com as one of Puma’s best collaborations of 2015.
PS- it’s supposed to rain this week, got your pair?
For more information on ICNY x PUMA collaboration, please visit:http://icnysport.com/collections/puma-aw15