Is it your dream to visit Paris, the most romantic city in the world? To stand before the world famous Eiffel Tower? Are you considering studying abroad in France? Fancy an afternoon in le marais? Envision yourself shopping along the popular Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré?
Join me for my next tour in the city of lights!
Now offering the “Triumphant in Paris Experience” 2015 with Tony Triumph! An all inclusive 3-5 day tour of Paris, France. Tours available from June 3rd- July 1st, 2015!
The “Triumphant in Paris Experience” 2015 with Tony Triumph package includes:
- Enjoy absolutely all of the basics of Paris life.
- Travelers are greeted at Charles de Gaulle airport and escorted to their lodging destination. Upon arrival to their lodging, a light French meal of coffee, tea, fruit and French pastries will be provided.
- Private French style apartment for you and your group.
- An official “Welcome to Paris” gift package.
- 1 day of photography to capture your most precious moments.
- 3 all inclusive group meals over the course of the week: 1 French breakfast, 1 Parisian Cafe lunch, and 1 Dinner + Wine tasting overlooking the Eiffel Tower.
- 90 Minute cycling tour through the beautiful neighborhoods of Le Marais, Chatelet, Opera, Palais Royal, and Tuileries.
- A night out on the town: Featuring car service to an exclusive French lounge, and exclusive nightlife venue (other options available if nightlife is not your thing).
- Take advantage of your free will to explore Paris.
- YOU decide your own itinerary, I lead, guide, and assist you.
- Enjoy the Fete de la Musique festival.
- Choice of over 10 museums: Centre Pompidou, Musee Du Quai Branly, Musee Du Lourve, Tour De Notre-Dame, Musee D’Orsay, Pantheon, Musee Rodin, Sainte-Chapelle, Château De Versaillies, and MORE.
- Endless landmarks: The Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre, Moulin Rouge, and MORE!
+Add on: The Lap of Luxury experience:
– Private chauffeur arranged to and from Airport
– Stay at the historic Hotel du Louvre, Paris’ premiere 5 star hotel!
– Complimentary full breakfast every morning
– Two all inclusive dinners offering the most intimate dining rooms and best views of Paris. Options include: Maison Blanche, Le Jules Verne (located inside of the Eiffel Tower), 58 Tour Eiffel (located inside of the Eiffel Tower), Tour d’Argent, and Seine River Dinner Cruise.
+ all applicable from “The Triumph in Paris Experience.”
The Triumphant in Paris Experience Outline:
Living and working abroad in Paris, France, a few times per year, I am quite passionate about my experiences here, and equally excited to share these experiences with new faces! Knowing all the in’s and out for a fine time in France, with an amazing network, exclusive memberships, and a slew of local connections, my “Triumphant in Paris Experience” matches perfectly for first time visitors, artist, students, fashion professionals, creatives, and MORE!
For more on Tony’s life in Paris, click here.
Pt1: Experiencing the basics of life in Paris!
* Travelers are greeted at Charles de Gaulle airport and escorted to their lodging destination. Upon arrival to their lodging, a light French meal of coffee, tea, fruit and French pastries will be provided. A brief tour of your lodging neighborhood will also be given, along with an official “Welcome to Paris” gift package.
Guest will then be left with the options to explore their neighborhood on their own or rest. (If you had an overnight flight, it is best to not nap and to stay awake until bedtime!)
Guests are met again for a 5pm dinner +night time walking tour.
Pt 2: Show me the city!
– Choice of over 10 Museums:
Musee Du Lourve (home of historic Mona Lisa painting), Centre Pompidou, Musee Du Quai Branly, Tour De Notre-Dame, Musee D’Orsay, Pantheon, Musee Rodin, Sainte-Chapelle, Château De Versaillies, and MORE.
– Landmark visits:
Eiffel tower, Moulin Rouge, Sacré-Cœur, Arche De Triomphe, and MORE.
– 90 Minute Cycling Tour:
A 90 minute cycling tour through the beautiful neighborhoods of Le Marais, Chatelet, Opera, Palais Royal, and Tuileries.
– Shopping Hour:
Shopping in Le Marias, along rue saint honoree, Champs Elysees, and most hidden Parisian shopping districts!
Pt 3: Out on the town!
Sit back and toast to your new city, as Tony Triumph shows you the lively elegance of Paris night life, one velvet rope at a time.
– An all inclusive dinner with scenic view of Paris
– Exclusive lounge + nightclub access (including entry + 1 cocktail).
– Car service to and from all events.
-An all inclusive wine tasting overlooking the Eiffel Tower.
Additional events/ activities also available!
*The Fine Print:
*Exact itinerary to be personalized especially for you, upon deposit.
“The Triumph in Paris Experience” package pricing:
For more info regarding pricing, payment plans, and policies for the “Triumphant in Paris Experience 2015 with Tony Triumph!”, please visit our Eventbrite info page here.
* Payment plans are available!
* Build your own package option is available!
For serious inquiries, please email:
Subject: Paris Tours 2015